Asset Management Case Studies
St Georges Retail Park, Leicester
- New leases agreed and implemented with: Wickes, Iceland, Maplin, Mattressman, Pets at Home and Aldi
- Income of £1.25m pa generated and maintained
- AWULT increased from around 2.5 years to circa 6 years
- Façade refurbishment programme underway
- Planning consent for 25,000 sq ft Open A1 retail development to front of scheme (88% under offer by floor space)
- Road/access improvement scheme approved and planned as part of new development.
Eldon House, Eldon Street, City of London
In line with strategy rents being achieved of £52 plus per square foot per annum above the £31 per square foot per annum rent passing on acquisition.
Kew Retail Park, Richmond
Rent review settlements across three units on the park generated £75,000 per annum of additional rent, ahead of ERV, and added over £1,200,000 of value.
Market Street, Manchester
- Lease renewal agreed with Adidas for a further 10 year period.
- Income of £550,000 pa maintained and £1,600,000 of value added.
6 Arlington Street, St. James, London
Successfully negotiated a lease surrender of the ground and basement floors at Arlington Street in London’s St James’s and then re-let the space to a new occupier at a rent significantly ahead of the former rental income for the unit. Adding value and retaining income over the long term.
The Charles Darwin Centre, Shrewsbury
- In line with strategy UKCPT lets 30,300 sq. ft. to Primark.
- New anchor triggers £12 million investment to include fit out of the new store and the transformation of the Centre’s public areas with new floors, ceilings and lighting.
- Nine units amalgamated to create the new anchor store.
Refurbished mall and store due to open in June 2017